Affiliation No: 830369
- Application forms for Pre-KG can be collected from the school office on Vijayadashami day
- For LKG, UKG, Std I to VIII application forms can be collected from 1st January of every year.
- Duly filled in application forms should be submitted to the school office within two working days after collecting the same.
- Photocopy of birth certificate and a passport size photograph of the child to be enclosed.
- From Std II onwards along with the above documents, a copy of the latest progress report of the class in which the child is studying and certified by the school should be submitted.
- For pre-Primary classes there will be an interaction with the parents, the child and the teachers.
- From Std I onwards the child will be selected on the basis of marks scored in the entrance test followed by an interaction with the parents, child and the teachers.
- If selected the parents will be informed through normal SMS.
- The registration fees should be paid as per the school policy.